402A Deliveries?

I woke up this morning to check on the tracking of my Tremor through the Ford tracking and I am receiving this error on the page "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN." Has anyone else experienced this at all that can tell me what may be going up?
Technical glitch, don't worry.

Mines still showing being “built” on October 31st 2022 and I still have received any notification of it being shipped. Ordered July 2022

Mines still showing being “built” on October 31st 2022 and I still have received any notification of it being shipped. Ordered July 2022
The exact same thing happened to me and I never got a shipping notification, I went to the tracker for an update this morning and it randomly switched from built and awaiting shipment to being on the lot of the dealership. Definitely not a fun position to be in.

The exact same thing happened to me and I never got a shipping notification, I went to the tracker for an update this morning and it randomly switched from built and awaiting shipment to being on the lot of the dealership. Definitely not a fun position to be in.
It’s been saying that since October, so frustrating

I didnt get a shipping notification either i just randomly checked today and said its shipped and dealership is doing final preparations

Little late on the update but finally picked her up few days ago and got it tinted with Autobahn i3, 35% all around and 70% windshield.

23 Tremor, 5.0, 402A, Torsten, B&O, Bedliner, etc.

39354D8B-1DC7-4196-8053-249F956C2AD6.jpeg

78D906D3-1D6B-4818-8FB8-87EB119895B6.jpeg

Mine was shipped yesterday by convoy to Yellowknife NT.... when I ordered my 2022 Super Duty Tremor 1.5 years ago it took 19 days to arrive but that was rail to Edmonton Alberta and truck to Yellowknife.

I called my dealership yesterday as they were taking the truck off of the semi trailer plans to pick up the truck for February 3 the day after I get home from work then scheduled for leveling kit to be installed February 14

Guess I just wasn't meant to have a tremor 🤣

New Topics

Back