402A Deliveries?

Is anyone else here stuck “in production” status? When I call they tell me that the secondary status is built and is just awaiting shipment. I suspect mine is on chip hold but the CS rep insists that’s not the case. Curious to see if anyone else is in the same boat.
I've come to the conclusion no one really knows what is going on. My third delivery date has come and gone. Called Ford customer service yesterday. I was informed my tremor would be delivered tomorrow, the 26th of January. Went to my dealer today to confirm that and they said the truck is still in Dearborn on the infamous ramp 59. They also told me it may be on chip hold after telling me a month ago it was all clear, no holds, it has been released for shipment. I am definitely beyond disillusioned with the whole process. Honestly, it's hard to believe they don't know exactly what is going on in this age of computers keeping track of every tiny aspect of everything. Well, needless to say, my fourth delivery date is about to pass by as well.

Mine was showing final prep but when I contacted them they told me they haven't recieved it yet. I'm in Fallon NV, about an 1 hr from reno, I'm planning on going through 70W through Colorado and Utah. I was thinking of taking it through moab for a day and then great basin national park on my way home. My parents are In sacramento, so if you ever wanna do some off reading or camping stuff I'm down to meet up.
Awesome! I was thinking of just taking 80 the whole way, Depending on how much time I have I may check out a few attractions.

My truck just arrived today so yours may be any day now. Who knows maybe we’ll be picking up the same time. We should definitely do some off roading. I live right next to prairie city but I’m sure there’s some cool spots out by you too.

mine went back to shipping this morning haha. Plan is to go through KC (for the BBQ) then on to Denver, and try to swing by Vegas to try and win some gas money
I thought about doing that too. But not sure if timing will work out. Good luck in Vegas!

Awesome! I was thinking of just taking 80 the whole way, Depending on how much time I have I may check out a few attractions.

My truck just arrived today so yours may be any day now. Who knows maybe we’ll be picking up the same time. We should definitely do some off roading. I live right next to prairie city but I’m sure there’s some cool spots out by you too.
that would be funny if we did end up there at the same time and traveling back. Oh man, prairie city brings back memories!!! The nevada desert is soooo open its actually a really cool place to 4x4.

Is anyone else here stuck “in production” status? When I call they tell me that the secondary status is built and is just awaiting shipment. I suspect mine is on chip hold but the CS rep insists that’s not the case. Curious to see if anyone else is in the same boat.
I was stuck "in production" from 12/09 through last night. I messaged Ford Chat earlier this week, and they gave me a date range and told me it was on chip hold, but didn't have any other details. (I had already been given a date range once that had come and gone.) They told me to reach out to my dealership, as they might have more details. So I did that, and the dealer was able to tell me that it was on chip hold too, but also that it had been moved to a storage lot away from the plant and had a "no later than" date for when the chip was to be installed (Feb 3rd) rather than just a guess-timation range on delivery. It finally showed up as "Built" this morning with a date of built as yesterday.

Also I saw a Youtube walkaround of a 23 Tremor by a dealer last week, and noticed that the rear Ford emblem on the tailgate was the regular blue rather than black, but all the rest were black. The dealer in the video didn't notice, but I assume that for part constraints like that, (or the fender vents) it won't be marked as a chip hold, so it could be something like that. I'm about ready to make a list of things to check when taking delivery so I don't miss anything like that.

1674738330624.png

Does the blend date on your window sticker change to when the truck is actually built, or is it only an estimate from the beginning and is always the same even if the truck gets built months later?

Does the blend date on your window sticker change to when the truck is actually built, or is it only an estimate from the beginning and is always the same even if the truck gets built months later?
My blend date was actually 12/08, and hasn't changed on the sticker.

Blend date stays. Though my truck still stayed in production for a couple months Aug-Oct my build month is still Aug on sticker and the door jam.

Last edited:
If anyone's in the market it'll be for sale once the roof panels replaced. Beautiful truck.
20230126_110512.jpg

I was just told today that my truck was swapped to rail for what should only be an 8 hr drive to granger. Fuck ford and their terrible logistics

Ordered mine 9/6, blend date 1/26.
Slow progress.

mines been sitting at the rail yard about 3 hours from Granger for 11 days. I am ancy to say the least and I may need someone to disable the tracker on my phone pretty soon here...

yeah every morning o_O :ROFLMAO:chatting to ford marketing now, they have some good insight sometimes
I just messaged the ford chat and it looks like I am also travelling via rail, got the car number and company and everything, along with the ramp the truck is/was on. Chat said it's in transit, IDK if that's any different than "shipped" on the tracker but still at the ramp

New Topics

Back