New 2024 Tremor Avalanche 402A Owner

KnightTremor

Reaction score
Current Ride
2024 F150 Tremor Avalanche
Happy to say I took ownership of a new 2024 Tremor yesterday. I am coming from a 2022 f250 platinum and have to say I love the new truck. I picked it up from a dealer that was located along the way of a 7 hour round trip I had planned so I was able to put on 300 miles in the last 24 hours and man the truck is amazing. All positive things to say so far. Now the mod obsession will takeover the truck search…..

Attachments

• IMG_9925.jpeg
    IMG_9925.jpeg
    389.4 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_9924.jpeg
    IMG_9924.jpeg
    616.7 KB · Views: 348
congrats!

now we're gonna need some pictures and measurements of how that modular bumper mounts! want to see if its retrofittable to the earlier models.

also, if you want to pop one of those orange grille trim pieces off and send it to me, i could start working on making an updated version of my Tremor grille lights ;)

but seriously, congrats and welcome to the forum. i think you're the first 2024 on here!

Thanks! I searched all over the internet before I bought it and couldn't find a single owner review or picture (only a few youtube videos of people at auto shows). I'm happy to share pictures, measurements and anything people want to know. I'm going to get a good nights rest before I start taking it apart 😆

Thanks! I searched all over the internet before I bought it and couldn't find a single owner review or picture (only a few youtube videos of people at auto shows). I'm happy to share pictures, measurements and anything people want to know. I'm going to get a good nights rest before I start taking it apart 😆
i didn't realize how close you were to me! i'm down in Jupiter. bring the truck down and ill take all the measurements i need :LOL:

@KnightTremor Awesome looking truck! I'm anxiously awaiting my black 2024 402A (built, awaiting shipment).

@Cblaxx19 I'm nowhere near you, but I hope you get the measurements you need, because I'd really like your grille light for the 2024 once they're available!

Congrats.
Did you get the 5.0 or 3.5?
Hide your wallet before the mod monster taps you on the shoulder.

Nice ride!
Would be cool to know if the bumper can fits 2023 and earlier.
Is the rear bumper steel now? It’s plastic and painted body color on my 2023. I don’t recall seeing this was a new feature.

Welcome @KnightTremor 🍻 I think you're the first member on here with a 24! Great choice in color as well!

congrats!

now we're gonna need some pictures and measurements of how that modular bumper mounts! want to see if its retrofittable to the earlier models.

also, if you want to pop one of those orange grille trim pieces off and send it to me, i could start working on making an updated version of my Tremor grille lights ;)

but seriously, congrats and welcome to the forum. i think you're the first 2024 on here!
Even just a part # for the bumper...and I'd guinea pig one if a dealer would order one for me

I'm glad someone on here finally took delivery! Congratulations! If you got the 3.5, is there a cover on the engine or have they completely done away with those?

I'm referring to this:
1714522688111.png

Thanks everyone!
Mine has the v8. Love hearing that exhaust.
Yes steel bumper. I’ll take some up close pics tomorrow for everyone.

Reactions: JJM
Welcome to the TREMOR MADNESS!

Here are a few bumper pics. I included 300 highway miles worth of Florida bugs.

Attachments

• IMG_9935.jpeg
    IMG_9935.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_9936.jpeg
    IMG_9936.jpeg
    425.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_9939.jpeg
    IMG_9939.jpeg
    265.5 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_9940.jpeg
    IMG_9940.jpeg
    224.9 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_9937.jpeg
    IMG_9937.jpeg
    425.9 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_9938.jpeg
    IMG_9938.jpeg
    402.6 KB · Views: 172
Is the rear bumper steel?
Do you mind taking a picture of the yellow sticker on the driver side when the doos is opened so we can see how is payload affected by those new bumpers? My 2023 Tremor with High Package is 1650 lbs payload. But it's a 3.5, not sure how heavier is the 5.0 and if GVWR is the same or not.

Can you take a pic from below of the skid plate to see how different it is from 2023s, for bumper fitment purpose?

it looks like that bumper will be compatible with the previous years for sure. i wonder if you can remove the plastic flap looking parts on the ends? that would give a more aggressive look in my opinion.

also looks like they made aftermarket fog light kits a little more complicated by placing one of the sensors on that piece....

thanks for the pics! id love to meet up and see our trucks side by side for a real good comparison.

it looks like that bumper will be compatible with the previous years for sure. i wonder if you can remove the plastic flap looking parts on the ends? that would give a more aggressive look in my opinion.

also looks like they made aftermarket fog light kits a little more complicated by placing one of the sensors on that piece....

thanks for the pics! id love to meet up and see our trucks side by side for a real good comparison.
Interestingly, his has 4 sensor none on the side, we have 6

Interestingly, his has 4 sensor none on the side, we have 6
well, its 4 more than i have since for some unknown reason, the 402A in 2021 didn't get front sensors, yet the 401A did....:mad:

well, its 4 more than i have since for some unknown reason, the 402A in 2021 didn't get front sensors, yet the 401A did....:mad:
That is very weird.

New Topics

Back