New 2024 Tremor Avalanche 402A Owner

If you really think about it, one is really getting more in the 2024 402A compared to the 2023 402A package.

With that being said, if the 2025 402A package gets the dynamic headlights and the package price goes up another $2K, people will have something else to complain about. 😎
If you really think about it, the Raptor is about the same price as the new Tremor high, for the same equipment but vastly higher performance. And no, Raptors don’t go over sticker anymore, they are easy to find at MSRP.

Hard to understand the price increase on the Tremor.

I was also super lucky and found one on the dealer lot local to me. It had been there 2 days with 7 miles. Purchased on May 1. I'll update with pictures.

2024 5.0 Tremor 402A Agate Black (no pro tailgate, moon roof)

Last edited:
If you really think about it, one is really getting more in the 2024 402A compared to the 2023 402A package.

With that being said, if the 2025 402A package gets the dynamic headlights and the package price goes up another $2K, people will have something else to complain about. 😎
Well especially with the deletions on the '23s, of course, but compared to what the '23 should have been and '22 is, you are getting HUD and that bumper for an extra $4K-$5K, and lesser lights (and in my opinion, uglier/lower model looking DRLs). Still a beautiful, durable truck. I'm definitely not saying I wouldn't choose it over a '23 or '22, just an interesting discussion.

What more do you actually get with the 2024? Serious question. Is the torsen front diff and trailer brake now standard on a tremor high package? If not, I don’t see how you “get more” for a lot more money. Even if hose are standard the msrp is higher the previous years.

I do agree, not a fan of no projector head lights. Maybe that's something we can fix later? The HUD is pretty neat and useful.

I do agree, not a fan of no projector head lights. Maybe that's something we can fix later? The HUD is pretty neat and useful.
I'm surprised/disappointed Ford took this long to add HUD. And still surprised/disappointed they don't have the camera rear view mirror. But yeah happy for you and anyone else who buys a '24! I hope no one thinks I am hating on the truck or anything like that haha. Just some changes aren't going to be for everyone and it's fun to discuss these things.

Everyone has their on opinion on these things. I'm coming from a Gladiator, so mostly everything is an upgrade compared to what I had before (except for the offroad capability.. which is fine for where I am in my life right now). I haven't driven at night yet, so my opinion on the headlights are unknown.. I've never had reflective led, only incandescent and projector led. I have an expectation of what they will look like and will hope DD comes out with a mod or something. (Maybe we can steal the headlamps from a different model?)

On a side note, the dealership was nice to overfill the tires to 48 psi for me ...

Happy to say I took ownership of a new 2024 Tremor yesterday. I am coming from a 2022 f250 platinum and have to say I love the new truck. I picked it up from a dealer that was located along the way of a 7 hour round trip I had planned so I was able to put on 300 miles in the last 24 hours and man the truck is amazing. All positive things to say so far. Now the mod obsession will takeover the truck search…..
Welcome

If you really think about it, the Raptor is about the same price as the new Tremor high, for the same equipment but vastly higher performance. And no, Raptors don’t go over sticker anymore, they are easy to find at MSRP.

Hard to understand the price increase on the Tremor.
Add up all of the new features, R&D and that’s where the price increase comes from.

Do you expect the all of the above to be free?

Based on what you said, do you even own a TREMOR?

If so why because you actually purchased an inferior vehicle for more money.

Doesn’t make sense to me.

I wonder if the bumper bolts and brackets are the same, if so it would make an easy swap!

Well I can say the subwoofer does not appear to be in the same location. And getting the seat to latch again was a pain in the butt.

subwoofer.jpg

Congrats on the Tremor and welcome to the madness. It’s an amazing truck.

Does the 24 not have the LED Daytime running lights, the "brackets" on the outer edge, anymore?

Correct, they do not. Just the amber horizontal bar.
wow, that's a bummer. I mean, not a huge deal, but don't the other 24' F-150's have them? They decided not to put them in the Tremor trim - Ford is doing some lame shit lately, the 402a package is what, almost 11K now? SMH.

Add up all of the new features, R&D and that’s where the price increase comes from.

Do you expect the all of the above to be free?

Based on what you said, do you even own a TREMOR?

If so why because you actually purchased an inferior vehicle for more money.

Doesn’t make sense to me.

I own a Tremor and thankfully did not pay 80K for it.

Are you saying the Raptor does not have any R&D? Why is a 2024 Raptor 80K and a Tremor almost 80K? Same tech and equipment (the Raptor has all of the same options included with Tremor High Package) but more powerful engine and offroad upgrades that would cost $15K to replicate on a Tremor.

See, my entire point is not to say that the Tremor has no R&D or features. My point is there is no way to justify that 2 trucks with everything the same except one has $15K worth of upgrades are sold for almost the same MSRP.

I was also super lucky and found one on the dealer lot local to me. It had been there 2 days with 7 miles. Purchased on May 1. I'll update with pictures.

2024 5.0 Tremor 402A Agate Black (no pro tailgate, moon roof)
what would someone pay for something like that?

wow, that's a bummer. I mean, not a huge deal, but don't the other 24' F-150's have them? They decided not to put them in the Tremor trim - Ford is doing some lame shit lately, the 402a package is what, almost 11K now? SMH.
STX, XLT, and Tremor all have the same amber DRLs. Lariat, Limited, Platinum, and Raptor have a refreshed "bracket" DRL (very similar to the 21-23 models with a little bit of a change in design). I have no idea why they chose to go with the amber DRLs for the Tremor. Guess they thought it'd look cool with the orange bar in the middle of the grille?

what would someone pay for something like that?
Not sure where dealerships are pricing them at, but MSRP on this build from ford.com if there is no blue cruise is $78,500. Add blue cruise w/the 3 year subscription and it becomes $80,600. Add the moonroof (and blue cruise) and it becomes $82,095! However, building on their website, I'm not seeing a way to remove the pro access tailgate. It's part of the bed utility package, which is part of the 402A package (note: it says late availability for the pro access tailgate). Looks like currently, the credit back for the pro access tailgate is $270. But again, I'm not sure right now you can even order one without the pro access tailgate with the 402a package.

New Topics

Back