Tremor Amber Grille lighting

So today was an awesome day!

I’m in Rapid city, South Dakota visiting my brother in law. While driving through Badlands National Park, I come across a velocity blue tremor with my lights on the grille! I have never seen them in the wild!

It was easy to figure out the owner based on plates and other mods. Talked to him on Facebook a bit.

Also met up with @jhunsley to swap out the pnp harnesses for him. Was awesome talking to him for a bit and just getting to know someone who has supported me!

It’s so awesome seeing something that you’ve put so much effort into out in the wild!

IMG_0739.jpeg

Clearly a lot of travel through the flats with all the bugs!🤣

Ok I e read every post on here and I guess I’m the only person that did side vent lights with starkey harness, no turn signal. Wanting to know what is best way for me to keep the side vent lights without tapping t connectors on harness? Cblaxx do you know if I can just daisy chain your harness on to starkey harness bc I want to retain side vent lights?

Ok I e read every post on here and I guess I’m the only person that did side vent lights with starkey harness, no turn signal. Wanting to know what is best way for me to keep the side vent lights without tapping t connectors on harness? Cblaxx do you know if I can just daisy chain your harness on to starkey harness bc I want to retain side vent lights?
Should be no issue daisy chaining them.

What brand do you have for the side vent lights? I have the F150 led ones but want to have them hooked up to the headlights versus the drl’s as it’s useless having them on the time.

What brand do you have for the side vent lights? I have the F150 led ones but want to have them hooked up to the headlights versus the drl’s as it’s useless having them on the time.
Same ones i tried to figure this out when I first joined and it’s way more complex that you think to just have then come on with only headlights. You can have then wired with drl and blinkers though, just need to appropriate adapter from starkeys. The only other option is to wire into upfitter and turn on and off when you want. Maybe someone else can help, but 14thgen forum has no answers but dies explain why it’s difficult to only come on with headlights.

Same ones i tried to figure this out when I first joined and it’s way more complex that you think to just have then come on with only headlights. You can have then wired with drl and blinkers though, just need to appropriate adapter from starkeys. The only other option is to wire into upfitter and turn on and off when you want. Maybe someone else can help, but 14thgen forum has no answers but dies explain why it’s difficult to only come on with headlights.
Damn….was hoping it wasn’t going to be something easy. Thanks for the reply though,if you ever figure it post it up…im still determined to figure it out.

Why do you say it’s useless having them on all the time. They are still plenty visible in the daytime.

Why do you say it’s useless having them on all the time. They are still plenty visible in the daytime.
Maybe not useless but on sunny days you can’t see them at all,rather just have those ones on in the evening. My raptor lights on the other hand are on the headlights and need to get them on the drl’s cuz they would look great on all the time with your grille lighting I just installed.

Maybe not useless but on sunny days you can’t see them at all,rather just have those ones on in the evening. My raptor lights on the other hand are on the headlights and need to get them on the drl’s cuz they would look great on all the time with your grille lighting I just installed.
Do you have the mkII version of the fender lights? They are WAY brighter than the original basic led strip. Ignore the dots in the pic, I’ve been playing around with my 3d scanner and trying to scale the fender badge
image.jpg

Do you have the mkII version of the fender lights? They are WAY brighter than the original basic led strip. Ignore the dots in the pic, I’ve been playing around with my 3d scanner and trying to scale the fender badge
View attachment 29418
Nope definitely do not! Yours are 100 times brighter then mine,might have to look into those ones instead.

Nope definitely do not! Yours are 100 times brighter then mine,might have to look not those ones instead.
Yea, I highly recommend them. The originals were not worth the cost in my opinion. And I had them. The MKII version is an aluminum baseplate with COB(chip on board) leds in the shape of the fender badge with diffusion coating. They are way brighter and definitely worth the price now.

Check out this comparison!

IMG_9823.jpeg

Yea, I highly recommend them. The originals were not worth the cost in my opinion. And I had them. The MKII version is an aluminum baseplate with COB(chip on board) leds in the shape of the fender badge with diffusion coating. They are way brighter and definitely worth the price now.

Check out this comparison!

View attachment 29429
WOW…that’s like night and day difference right there!

Is it sold out?
When will you have more?
He is working on having them stocked and getting away from preorders!
what @SpaceWhiteF150 said. I'm moving away from preorders. just have too much stuff going on to where i dont want to do preorders because then im way more on the hook to get lights built and shipped. the months that i have had preorders to ship have historically been mostly dedicated to making lights and that was causing some stress in the household. so im moving to building batches as i have time and ill restock inventory as i finish sets.

Ill have probably 15 sets available and listed towards the end of next week.

after that, i need to order more supplies so itll be a probably 2-3 months before i get more. trying to balance this with the perceived interest from folks so that i dont order 50 sets of parts and then there isnt anymore interest and i spent a bunch of money on stuff i dont need.

what @SpaceWhiteF150 said. I'm moving away from preorders. just have too much stuff going on to where i dont want to do preorders because then im way more on the hook to get lights built and shipped. the months that i have had preorders to ship have historically been mostly dedicated to making lights and that was causing some stress in the household. so im moving to building batches as i have time and ill restock inventory as i finish sets.

Ill have probably 15 sets available and listed towards the end of next week.

after that, i need to order more supplies so itll be a probably 2-3 months before i get more. trying to balance this with the perceived interest from folks so that i dont order 50 sets of parts and then there isnt anymore interest and i spent a bunch of money on stuff i dont need.
This is exciting! I think I'm going to pull the trigger because I don't know when they will be available again even though I don't have the money 🤣
I have my DRLs bumped up... Do you still have any of the startup controllers? I read through the last 20 pages and it sounded like you had a solution, but didn't have a timeline for getting production, but that was a few months back.

This is exciting! I think I'm going to pull the trigger because I don't know when they will be available again even though I don't have the money 🤣
I have my DRLs bumped up... Do you still have any of the startup controllers? I read through the last 20 pages and it sounded like you had a solution, but didn't have a timeline for getting production, but that was a few months back.
i dont have any of the animation controllers. it seemed like interest really fell off so i just never ordered more. I did get a hardware solution to the constant animation caused by the PWM circuit on the DRLs. it's an extra box that conditions the pwm signal before going into the controller.

i would need interest from about 50 people to make it worth ordering more of the controllers and the signal conditioners.

i dont have any of the animation controllers. it seemed like interest really fell off so i just never ordered more. I did get a hardware solution to the constant animation caused by the PWM circuit on the DRLs. it's an extra box that conditions the pwm signal before going into the controller.

i would need interest from about 50 people to make it worth ordering more of the controllers and the signal conditioners.
What a shame! That was one of my favorite parts! Obviously, I wouldn't need the signal controller. Well count me in if you end up ordering... Only need 49 more people 🤣

New Topics

Back