🛠️ What have you done to your F150 Tremor this week?

no, none. In the Gen 2 Raptor (not sure about Gen3) yes, you had to put it on the passenger side cuz the sensor was on the drivers side. But it was one large sensor on the Raptor not the several sensors we have in the bumper on the Tremor. In any case, no, no issues.
What sort of issue are you having, like the parking sensor beeping letting you know to close, or cruise control?
Yep. It's the same Swarfworks I had on my Gen 2 Raptor. On the Tremor, I tried multiple times then started messing with the bracket placement (rightside up and upside down). Nothing worked. The parking sensor keeps chirping.

Although, I don't remember trying the driver's side. I just had in my head it had to be on the passenger's side. I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

26247.jpeg
26246.jpeg
Joined the method gang! Stock tires lookin' better than anticipated

I love mine, how strong is the magsafe holder?
It’s super strong - if you have the correct phone case. Bulletpoint also sends a couple MagSafe rings with the mount that you can adhere to the inside of a case or back of whatever device you want to hold.

I have a Otterbox Defender XT case with clear back. This holds extremely well!!

IMG_1057.jpeg

The Otterbox (or other) cases with the outer or inner rubber shell, don’t hold at all - even though they say they are MagSafe compatible. My work phone below, does not hold at all to the Bulletpoint mount and barely holds to the MagSafe charger from apple (for comparison).

IMG_0275.jpeg

**The MagSafe rings mentioned above that Bulletpoint sends with the mount, though, may help if adhered to the case…

Yep. It's the same Swarfworks I had on my Gen 2 Raptor. On the Tremor, I tried multiple times then started messing with the bracket placement (rightside up and upside down). Nothing worked. The parking sensor keeps chirping.

Although, I don't remember trying the driver's side. I just had in my head it had to be on the passenger's side. I'll give it a shot. Thanks!
I've kept in on the passenger side. no issues.

Fixed my rear cupholder to actually hold a drink without it falling over. Since finding a rear cupholder with fingers is nonexistent decided to make due with something I found online.
IMG_5622.jpeg

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $3.76 | 3Pcs/6Pcs Universal Car On-Board Water Cup Holder Fixer Set Cup Fixer Ashtray Teacup Drink Holder Car Interior Accessories

Nothing cool to report, just this $7 rubber license plate frame that I got as a freebie for a review a while ago. At first, I wasn't planning on putting it on. But now that is on, I never knew I needed this. Makes the license plate look cleaner. I suppose I owe them a late review.

The before and after.
200636_Gallery.jpg

I decided after lunch today to try out making an illuminated emblem. I’ve wanted to do this for quite a while, just didn’t realize it would work out so quickly and so as well as it did!

It ain’t perfect but it’s prettt dang sweet for a first pass!
41874829-7733-4FD4-8B5C-5898996A88AF.jpeg

IMG_0286.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0289.mov
    9.4 MB
Not this week, but since purchased in January:
  1. Lomax Tonneau Cover (https://www.agricover.com/lomax/)
  2. Weathertech bed mat (non-slip impact liner - https://www.weathertech.com/ford/20...box-size/5-5-box/f-150-onboard-generator/yes/
  3. Installed "Raptor" skid plate (HL3Z-7222-E)
  4. Swarfworks front license plate relocation (https://swarfworks.com/2021-ford-f150-lightning-and-tremor-front-license-plate-relocation/)
  5. Forscan - enable anti-glare, disable fake engine noise, enable Bambi, enable temp readings
- have Fumoto drain on hand - waiting for first oil change
What is this raptor skid plate? I’m interested. I googled it and it’s hard to tell. Oil pan cover? Do we not have this?

What is this raptor skid plate? I’m interested. I googled it and it’s hard to tell. Oil pan cover? Do we not have this?
It's just the Ford skid plate they put on the Raptor - 21' and 22' Tremor's got that cardboard diaper and then I think 23' they didn't get anything. the "Raptor" skid plate is nothing special, but will protect against catalytic theft as well.

I probably should have just gone ahead with an RCI skid plate - but this will work for now.

Last edited:
Where does it mount?
I didn’t really design this unit to mount anywhere in particular. Its a bit bigger than the OEM tailgate emblem. It actually looks pretty good across the top of the license plate.

But I’m gonna work on making it thinner and a couple other tweaks and try to make it replace the rear emblem.

Could also go on the grille somewhere too.

Might look pretty slick on the front grill in place of the Ford oval. Have it light up with your other grill strips.
If anyone does a Raptor grill but without the large FORD across it, this lighted TREMOR would look really nice.

installed just the Ford trailer camera on my bed rack. I liked to use the bed cam to check and see if the boat cover was still tight and the bow wasn't bouncing. The bed rack blocked most of this view. Not yet boating season, but it's Dune Season.

Bed Cam view
IMG_0649.jpeg

Mounted on top of rack
IMG_0652.jpeg

IMG_0651.jpeg

Ran the wires under the truck and up the rack.

IMG_0653.jpeg

Mounted the plug holder under the truck when I use another trailer with the plug
IMG_0656.jpeg

With the plug stored.
IMG_0655.jpeg

View with no trailer
IMG_0650.jpeg

View with a trailer moving

IMG_0665.jpeg

View parked
IMG_0668.jpeg

SUPER POOR QUALITY, really disappointed for $400.00. Come on Ford, it not the 80's, a decent camera can't be that hard or expensive to get. But it will serve is purpose. Especially if you had a big enclosed or camp trailer wanting the general idea of what's behind you.

Gave her a wash that was badly needed and finished the mount up of amber fogs next to the light bar. Stole the original idea for the light bar from red tail and then added a bracket above to add the fogs. So far extremely pleased with the result and still plenty of space around the lights for the intercooler.
Last thing to finish is an aux switch connection for my added reverse lights. Just using the zone lighting method for now, but want a switch.
The only thing left is deciding on the front end. Somehow, I’m blessed with less rake than average (measured at just over 3in versus the typical 4+). Have the AS 2in spacers, but really considering the Halolifts mountain package for a complete update from the back….

Attachments

• 20240317_165257.jpeg
    20240317_165257.jpeg
    457.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 20240317_165315.jpeg
    20240317_165315.jpeg
    384.1 KB · Views: 70

New Topics

Back