🛠️ What have you done to your F150 Tremor this week?

Any luck moving it. I'm really curious why it would work fine on my truck and not yours - you have any pics of how it is mounted?
I wonder if one of your sensors or one of my sensors is aimed differently.

Here's mine.
View attachment 27736
I haven’t had time this week to try. Looking at yours, mine ends up much higher up n the bumper. Just below the sensor by maybe 1/2 inch. Maybe I have an older model from Swarfworks.

Finally got some time to pull the grill. Pay no attention to the black tape under the truck, I laid down a line to help make backing in easier. Actually makes it quite a bit easier.
1711170232820.jpeg

Great set-up! What's the mount you have on the passenger side to secure the water jug? I've got a dog and do lots of camping, that would be a great feature (and the foldable saw strapped in, I'm guessing). Thanks
Using the BuiltRight Rotopax Mount system

And the Rotopax DLX mount

There's enough space on the left side of the water jug to clip two of these water pails (they also hook on nicely inside the crates) or strap in other gear.

Truck looks great! Where’d you get those mud flaps from?
Thanks man, they just came out a month ago with the Tremor logo, pretty spendy but they do look good. 😁

They also have Gatorbacks withTremor logo, without offset, for $200 less.

Finally finished my onboard air setup.
Rough country dual compressor
Apex designs compact reel
Apex designs rapid connect valves(for quick air downs)

Im Pretty happy with this setup currently. The compressor seems to inflate the tires pretty quickly.

Attachments

• IMG_0346.jpeg
    IMG_0346.jpeg
    422 KB · Views: 47
I’ll go again… haha

Second revision of my illuminated emblem is done. I shrunk it down to be closer to the tailgate emblem size. I also cut out .3” of thickness.

I don’t like how the 3d printed lens looks up close. It shows the lines from the print path too much. So I’ve got another revision in the works to fix that. But overall it’s progressing.

I still have to iron out the wiring and such.
IMG_0355.jpeg

IMG_0358.jpeg

I’ll go again… haha

Second revision of my illuminated emblem is done. I shrunk it down to be closer to the tailgate emblem size. I also cut out .3” of thickness.

I don’t like how the 3d printed lens looks up close. It shows the lines from the print path too much. So I’ve got another revision in the works to fix that. But overall it’s progressing.

I still have to iron out the wiring and such.
View attachment 27809
View attachment 27810
1711420966220.gif

Been lurking on the board for a few weeks, figured I'd actually contribute something! I installed the Cobb carbon fiber intake/scoop and the matching coolant reservoir cover.
Before and after for posterity.

Been reading a lot on lifts/suspension/tires/wheels...those are next!

Attachments

• 20240308_141204.jpg
    20240308_141204.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 20240321_173105.jpg
    20240321_173105.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 88
Also knocked this out a while back...f150 leds.

Attachments

• 20240217_152843.jpg
    20240217_152843.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 56
Got my Diamondback with Yakima HD’s and Bedrug installed…..Build complete!

Autohome RTT on the way.

Can’t say enough about the quality of the Diamondback HD. Very well made, packaged and shipped to my door with care. Very good installation instructions.

77329E3D-155E-4174-B7FC-B14701B776FB.jpeg

Attachments

• 618AC98D-A36C-403F-8D90-958ED58ECDE4.jpeg
    618AC98D-A36C-403F-8D90-958ED58ECDE4.jpeg
    509.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 81D83A08-A6F0-43C4-96BD-198A892A2FD8.jpeg
    81D83A08-A6F0-43C4-96BD-198A892A2FD8.jpeg
    525 KB · Views: 74
Hope yours last longer then mine did,only made it about 8 months before they all crapped out simultaneously.
Me too...yikes. For what it's worth: all failing at the same time sounds like the splice failed. Seems unlikely that all 3 or 5 lights failed at the exact same time due to a defect.

Me too...yikes. For what it's worth: all failing at the same time sounds like the splice failed. Seems unlikely that all 3 or 5 lights failed at the exact same time due to a defect.
Are they replacing with compensation for your time?
Just curious as I won’t buy anything from them if not

You'd have to ask Duetin...I just installed mine and Im happy so far. I was saying I hope mine don't fail also. My only "complaint" is the kit has way too much extra wire length that I had to get pretty creative in hiding. That is relatively minor in my opinion.

There pretty good for backing up there stuff,but I had nothing but trouble with the under the hood led strips too. So kind of over there products,moved on to another company for the three raptor lights now.

Hope yours last longer then mine did,only made it about 8 months before they all crapped out simultaneously.
I've had my since June 2022 and never had any issues, except for the sticky tape not be sticky enough and I had to install 3M two sided tape.

There pretty good for backing up there stuff,but I had nothing but trouble with the under the hood led strips too. So kind of over there products,moved on to another company for the three raptor lights now.
I installed their running board lights, amber in color. Not as bright as I was thinking they'd be, plus the gel adhesive I'm not a fan of. Thinking if they start to fall/sag I'll put 3M high adhesive tape on them. I ran cool white leds on my old truck, very bright, used 3M tape and never had any issues. Got the leds off Amazon.

New Topics

Back