🛠️ What have you done to your F150 Tremor this week?

I’ve been working on a different high mount stop/chase/warning light for my fleet and police customers. Got a prototype built and wired up.
IMG_1514.png

IMG_7023.jpeg

IMG_7017.jpeg

It’s a dual row light with the single LED upper row being a low power and high power in Red so it can be used as a running light and brake light. The lower row is 3 colors, in my case it is Blue/Amber/White. I’m using the white as the OEM cargo light (it does fade on and off just like OEM) and it’s 10x brighter than OEM. The amber is a steady on for a chase/dust/fog light and I’m using blue and amber as a warning function. Again, to demo for my clients.
It has a connector that plugs directly into the OEM harness for the third brake light for brake and cargo functions. Along with a secondary harness for the running, chase, and warning functions.
I wanted to flush mount the light and have it recess into the housing more, but there is minimal depth due to the holes and braces in the cab skin behind the brake light, so surface mounting it was the simplest solution.

Attachments

• IMG_7023.jpeg
    IMG_7023.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 17
I’ve been working on a different high mount stop/chase/warning light for my fleet and police customers. Got a prototype built and wired up.
View attachment 27684
View attachment 27686
View attachment 27687
It’s a dual row light with the single LED upper row being a low power and high power in Red so it can be used as a running light and brake light. The lower row is 3 colors, in my case it is Blue/Amber/White. I’m using the white as the OEM cargo light (it does fade on and off just like OEM) and it’s 10x brighter than OEM. The amber is a steady on for a chase/dust/fog light and I’m using blue and amber as a warning function. Again, to demo for my clients.
It has a connector that plugs directly into the OEM harness for the third brake light for brake and cargo functions. Along with a secondary harness for the running, chase, and warning functions.
I wanted to flush mount the light and have it recess into the housing more, but there is minimal depth due to the holes and braces in the cab skin behind the brake light, so surface mounting it was the simplest solution.
Cool idea!

Where did you get your amber grille light?
Welcome Tremor Newbie.... ahhhhh yes there is alot more to explore here and your wallet/wife wont like it 😂. The Tremor grill lights were manufactured by forum member: @Cblaxx19. Search Tremor Amber Lighting or go to the post for background, product and reviews. (below) Bar none, the best mod for my tremor.

Tremor Amber Grille lighting​

that would be from me! im working through preorders currently and dont have any order slots available right now. but ill likely have some units available off the shelf once i get though all the preorders.

that would be from me! im working through preorders currently and dont have any order slots available right now. but ill likely have some units available off the shelf once i get though all the preorders.
Please let me know! When are you thinking they’ll come in?

@tremornewbie check the main thread from Cblaxx19 asap. . . that where I got it and he has one for sale right now.

@tremornewbie check the main thread from Cblaxx19 asap. . . that where I got it and he has one for sale right now.

I just saw this. Luckily I jumped on it quick enough! Thanks!!!

Slow news day on the forum, so I’ll pitch in….
Put on my Husky liners and Gatorback offsets. Diamondback should be coming next week!
10196266-7D02-4E1C-861F-4195D677AF12.png

Attachments

• B10F515B-BDCA-43C7-8402-C09120ED1E68.jpeg
    B10F515B-BDCA-43C7-8402-C09120ED1E68.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 967F10F7-D14C-43A0-B95B-3362E3B74CC4.jpeg
    967F10F7-D14C-43A0-B95B-3362E3B74CC4.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 81ECFC51-670A-4D37-8D1B-08112CADE729.png
    81ECFC51-670A-4D37-8D1B-08112CADE729.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Falken AT/4 in OEM 275/70/18. Fantastic tire.
Looks better than the AT3W, which was an excellent tire as well... looks like Falken upped the game in the visual appeal this round. Will be going to these once my oem grabbers are done!!

Yep. It's the same Swarfworks I had on my Gen 2 Raptor. On the Tremor, I tried multiple times then started messing with the bracket placement (rightside up and upside down). Nothing worked. The parking sensor keeps chirping.

Although, I don't remember trying the driver's side. I just had in my head it had to be on the passenger's side. I'll give it a shot. Thanks!
Any luck moving it. I'm really curious why it would work fine on my truck and not yours - you have any pics of how it is mounted?
I wonder if one of your sensors or one of my sensors is aimed differently.

Here's mine.
thumbnail_IMG_0265.jpg

Put on my Husky liners and Gatorback offsets. Diamondback should be coming next week!View attachment 27728
Looks great! Where’d you order the mud
Put on my Husky liners and Gatorback offsets. Diamondback should be coming next week!View attachment 27728

Man, I love the look of the Gatorbacks. Where’d you order them from?

New Topics

Back