🛠️ What have you done to your F150 Tremor this week?

I took it for a drive in my new home state!

1000022018.jpg

all non-led. You can buy the whole led module for like $55 or just the led lights for about $11. Seems to do the same thing.
LED module?

Is this like a 401a vs 402a thing, or is everyone's plate lights non-LED?
Either one of these will work just fine for you.

SYLVANIA - 194 T10 W5W LED White Mini Bulb - Bright LED Bulb, Ideal for Interior Lighting - Map, Dome, Cargo and License Plate (Contains 2 Bulbs) https://a.co/d/6SqwIxp

Philips 194WLED Ultinon LED Bulb (White), 2 Count (Pack of 1) https://a.co/d/cy9rPIU

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's who allow us to mod our trucks :) I nstalled the Borla S-Type Catback (Mid section). Straight forward install, it was about a 2 beer 🍺🍻 job . After much research, I decided to go with the BORLA. Thanks to @beo_tom for the advice. Borla never disappoints. IMO the Stype is perfect with a mean bass low tone, no drone at cruising speeds and louder when you get on it. Video attached but it does not do it justice. Also was I able to even out the tailpipes which were uneven sticking out the back and driving me nuts.

Attachments

• Tremor Borla S.mov
    15.8 MB
Last edited:
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's who allow us to mod our trucks :) I nstalled the Borla S-Type Catback. Straight forward install, it was about a 2 beer 🍺🍻 job . After much research, I decided to go with the BORLA. Thanks to @beo_tom for the advice. Borla never disappoints. IMO the Stype is perfect with a mean bass low tone, no drone at cruising speeds and louder when you get on it. Video attached but it does not do it justice. Also was I able to even out the tailpipes which were uneven sticking out the back and driving me nuts.
Is that just the mid section?

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's who allow us to mod our trucks :) I nstalled the Borla S-Type Catback (Mid section). Straight forward install, it was about a 2 beer 🍺🍻 job . After much research, I decided to go with the BORLA. Thanks to @beo_tom for the advice. Borla never disappoints. IMO the Stype is perfect with a mean bass low tone, no drone at cruising speeds and louder when you get on it. Video attached but it does not do it justice. Also was I able to even out the tailpipes which were uneven sticking out the back and driving me nuts.
Sounds great! A lot like mine 🤓 glad install went well

First time poster, long time follower. I purchased my 2023 tremor last September and love it! Upgraded to methods and 35s this past weekend so figured it was time to post.
AS 2.5” level
Method 703 17x8.5 +25
MT Baja Boss AT 35x12.50LT
Bakflip MX4
Tint:
Windshield 50% ceramic with 5% strip
Front 15% ceramic
Rear 50% ceramic
All the popular Forscan changes (glare free is the way)
Husky wheel well liners
F150 led raptor style grill lights (mounted in behind the grill.
Any trimming required for the wheel and tire combo? Crash bars?

Well it’s about time. 😂
No kidding, it has certainly been a bit. I am debating 295/70 (34.3x12.2) or 285/75 (35x11.8) wildpeak at4w. I may have discount test fit both to see if the measured 35 fits with room to offroad.I want the 35x11.5 (34.9x11.9 measured) however it is not in stock at this time.

Last edited:
I just noticed the Wild Peak AT4 35x11.50-18 is a C load tire and only 62lbs. Thats not to bad, if you can fit 35's on a 2-2.5" lift.

I just noticed the Wild Peak AT4 35x11.50-18 is a C load tire and only 62lbs. Thats not to bad, if you can fit 35's on a 2-2.5" lift.
Many have on here just depends on wheel offset factory works.

With the resent talk about the license plate light. I changed mine to a Diode Dynamics and it washes the rear camera out at night. Anyone else have this issue or is the DD just that bright or is there a reason it's not white LED bright from the factory? like washing the rear camera out at night.

New Topics

Back