What's your Number 1 mod?

Did you get those from F150LED?
They have some good stuff, but the basic stuff like this is overpriced on their site. These are the ones I got on Amazon a couple years ago, took them with me to Iowa and installed them in the parking lot while waiting for the paperwork.

Philips Automotive Lighting 194WLED Ultinon LED Bulb (White), 2 Pack https://a.co/d/127ao3S

Attachments

• 20231013_191832.jpg
    20231013_191832.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 29
Livernois tune. Pocket raptor.
Tell us more... I only see the "raptor 3.5 rn" tune computer/thing? on their page... Did it reduce your fuel economy? An extra 90hp for only 800 bucks seems too good to be true!

Only 1 mod? 5-10 seems like a more reasonable number.

If my truck didn’t get the heated steering wheel delete I would say a level.

Hello, new to the Tremor community. Brought my Antimatter Blue 2023 402a home on Friday night. LOVE IT!
Anyone installed the decked sliding tool boxes, if so, thoughts?

The reason I went with a Tremor was to eliminate a few mods. But Must Mods for me were: Bed cover, Tint, Leveled, PPF rocker panels. I have done more and more to come !

Hello, new to the Tremor community. Brought my Antimatter Blue 2023 402a home on Friday night. LOVE IT!
Please start a new thread for new topics.... You'll get a better response too instead of burying it in this thread. But welcome and enjoy the truck!

I soooo wish there was a sub upgrade for us with the 18 speaker and the pro power
Was an easy fix for the sub. I just added a sub and amp ( tied into the sub wires ) left the factory sub there .
1 power to the battery & ground by the factory sub. now it sounds like it should !

Can you list what you purchased from them and where you applied sound deadening. This will be my holiday break mod, thanks.
I purchased the Stealth Plus behind the seat subwoofer. The sounds deadening stuff was in stock so I asked them to ship that part of the kit while I waited for the subwoofer and amp. Absolutely everything that you need to dampen all four doors and install the subwoofer and amp comes in the kit. Give them a call of you have any questions they are very friendly and know the B&O stereo probably better than B&O does.

Was an easy fix for the sub. I just added a sub and amp ( tied into the sub wires ) left the factory sub there .
1 power to the battery & ground by the factory sub. now it sounds like it should !
Interesting. I was under the impression this did not work for the Unleashed guys. Is all instructions included? I'm pretty good with electronics but I DONT want to screw up on an expensive truck! :)

Interesting. I was under the impression this did not work for the Unleashed guys. Is all instructions included? I'm pretty good with electronics but I DONT want to screw up on an expensive truck! :)
I have the B&O unleashed. Worked and was super easy to install.
My sub alpine amp has high level inputs - I picked up a $10 speaker adapter hooked up to the B&O sub.
didn't need a remote turn on lead / Amp goes on and off with the radio.
Ground right at the bottom bolt where the factory sub is.
Power was easy to run on the passenger side ( grommet ) was already there.
My subwoofer is a 10" sealed box fit perfectly under the seat with some room for storage. Never any issues and sounds the way it should !
I put this in my truck over the spring, never any issues at all.

I could live with removing every mod... except the tonneau cover. How else to keep luggage, groceries, Home Depot run items dry and secure?
Back seat/cab? Here id just assume thieves would cut the tonneau anyway to look around... Are there any that are cut resistant but also retract most of the way? (To sleep/camp in the bed)

It's not for everyone. But my camper shell- we camp and find ourselves traveling a lot and it's been awesome to keep our gear and daily stuff dry!

Attachments

• IMG_6626.jpeg
    IMG_6626.jpeg
    810.9 KB · Views: 54
Back seat/cab? Here id just assume thieves would cut the tonneau anyway to look around... Are there any that are cut resistant but also retract most of the way? (To sleep/camp in the bed)
Kids and 85 pound dog take up the back seat. I use a trifold undercover armor flex. Pretty secure. I had a retrax on last truck and didn’t like how much room the canister took up. It can stow up to have full use of bed like hauling a fridge to the dump.

Attachments

• IMG_2216.jpeg
    IMG_2216.jpeg
    908.5 KB · Views: 38
I use them in my work vehicle and they are great. I’ve never had a complaint with them and they’re super easy to install. If I had to nit pick, I’d just say you lose some ability to use the bed for moving large or multiple items.

Let me throw one out that may make everyone else second guess their choice.
#1 rear shocks.

New Topics

Back