Aux Light Bracket

Thank you to @SpaceWhiteF150 bracket arrived today. Well packaged and with candy inside. I requested raw finish since I’ll be Cerakoting it black. Once I decided on the lights I’ll get it installed and share the results. Bracket is stout and machined perfectly. If your worried don’t be his part is well made.
IMG_7732.jpeg

Thank you to @SpaceWhiteF150 bracket arrived today. Well packaged and with candy inside. I requested raw finish since I’ll be Cerakoting it black. Once I decided on the lights I’ll get it installed and share the results. Bracket is stout and machined perfectly. If your worried don’t be his part is well made.
View attachment 29735
Glad to hear it, can’t wait to see it installed!

Hello everyone, I am actually currently working on a plug n play harness to support these light pod setups. I’ve been working with @SpaceWhiteF150 to help me with the dimensions and configurations.

The idea is to have a single harness that will work for the different lighting configurations that folks are using. The 3 main configurations currently being worked are:
1) 5 pods, 2 outside on one switch, 3 inside on another.
2) 3 pods all on one switch
3) 2 pods on one switch

The intent is that it will plug directly into the plugs on the upfitter harness that I sell. If you don’t have the upfitter harness, it can still be spliced into the factory upfitter wires.

I should have a test sample the end of this week. And I have a tester lined up to make sure the wire lengths all work out.

I’ll post more once I have some pictures to share and more info.

Cory
Update: I have the sample harness now. I think it looks very promising!

Hoping I have the lengths all right.
IMG_0890.jpeg

IMG_0889.jpeg

Obviously I don’t have this setup but holding the harness up to the truck it looks to be sized appropriately. A ground leg goes to the body ground near the battery. The 6 pin main connector branches to one of 3 sub harnesses depending on pod configuration. All 3 configurations wire all the backlights to a single upfitter switch.

Hoping to have tester feedback next weekend!

Update: I have the sample harness now. I think it looks very promising!

Hoping I have the lengths all right.
View attachment 29769

View attachment 29770
Obviously I don’t have this setup but holding the harness up to the truck it looks to be sized appropriately. A ground leg goes to the body ground near the battery. The 6 pin main connector branches to one of 3 sub harnesses depending on pod configuration. All 3 configurations wire all the backlights to a single upfitter switch.

Hoping to have tester feedback next weekend!
Looking great man!!

Update!

I’ve been receiving questions about install! Here’s some tips, specifically for the ones wanting to run 5 pods!
The plastics come off in a sequence: the outer 2 triangle pieces, the lower tow hook trim shroud, then the center grille. I then used some rubber edge trim in had laying around on the top and bottom to hide where I trimmed the bars out. I currently on the hunt for a wider trim piece to make it look 100%! I’ll post a link when I find it!
IMG_3811.jpeg

IMG_3810.png

This is exactly how mine looks trimmed! And the here is the part # for the ecoboost trim piece! Thanks for posting guys! Can’t wait to see more installs!

Attachments

• IMG_3818.jpeg
    IMG_3818.jpeg
    325.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3817.jpeg
    IMG_3817.jpeg
    273.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3816.jpeg
    IMG_3816.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 27
Order 3 is opening!!

If your interested shoot me a PM!
Bracket allows you to mount pod lights and light bars! It is a .25” piece of steel powder coated and shipped to your door!!
IMG_3787.jpeg
IMG_3755.jpeg
IMG_3719.jpeg
81ADEA47-1DDB-43E4-9EE4-05937571DE9A.jpeg
IMG_3664.jpeg

Reactions: SP1
Are there any of these brackets still available?
If you want one right now, am willing to sell you mine? If that is ok with Connor @SpaceWhiteF150 ?

Sorry Connor nothing against your bracket, but I went with BD XL sports that seem to work out better with an angle bracket.

If you want one right now, am willing to sell you mine? If that is ok with Connor @SpaceWhiteF150 ?

Sorry Connor nothing against your bracket, but I went with BD XL sports that seem to work out better with an angle bracket.
No problem man! Do as you please!

Reactions: DRJ
Y’all should all have your brackets! Any installs?

73915641194__6295BE7F-F8C9-4FAF-8179-9C36DB218937.jpeg

Here’s one, just waiting on the 3rd DD pod!!

Brackets in stock and shipping out!

Here’s one with 3 SS3s rocking the black out tremor look!! Also waiting on the third pod!!

Attachments

• IMG_0652.jpeg
    IMG_0652.jpeg
    476.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0653.jpeg
    IMG_0653.jpeg
    386.9 KB · Views: 19
Got the bracket installed here are some pics. Shout out to @SpaceWhiteF150 for this bracket and @Cblaxx19 for his upfitter wiring harness and custom harness for this light setup (posted above) made everything pretty simple to install.

Edit: Should also mention I am using the option from the Cblaxx harness for backlights on one switch then middle spots on another switch and the outside fogs on a third switch.

Attachments

• IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0464.jpg
    IMG_0464.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Got the bracket installed here are some pics. Shout out to @SpaceWhiteF150 for this bracket and @Cblaxx19 for his upfitter wiring harness and custom harness for this light setup (posted above) made everything pretty simple to install.

Edit: Should also mention I am using the option from the Cblaxx harness for backlights on one switch then middle spots on another switch and the outside fogs on a third switch.
Absolutely killer!

New Topics

Back