Aux Light Bracket

Just adding some info so you don’t have to scroll for it!

Bracket is a powder coated piece of .25” steel that is slotted to run light bars and light pods. Works on all engine models and comes with full colored instructions. If you would like to be added to the second preorder shoot me a pm with phone #, email, name, and shipping address!

Attachments

• IMG_3658.jpeg
    IMG_3658.jpeg
    264.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3523.jpeg
    IMG_3523.jpeg
    436.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3521.jpeg
    IMG_3521.jpeg
    329.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 0807CCB7-AF77-4EDC-BBB6-CB4402EE4482.jpeg
    0807CCB7-AF77-4EDC-BBB6-CB4402EE4482.jpeg
    237.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 3FCCAE30-EF88-4FD3-8BDB-A523A5E844C9.jpeg
    3FCCAE30-EF88-4FD3-8BDB-A523A5E844C9.jpeg
    274.9 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: SP1
With diode dynamics pod lights this is the performance you can expect! When purchasing diode dynamics products use code cometcruiser for a little discount!

Pro white fog (pair)
IMG_3394.jpeg

Pro selective yellow fog (pair)
IMG_3663.jpeg

Sport White Spot (3) with pro white combo (2), pro selective yellow fogs (2)
IMG_3664.jpeg

For pictures lights are mounted on the bracket, camera used is iPhone 13, and pictures are taken through a tinted windshield

Attachments

• IMG_3664.jpeg
    IMG_3664.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3663.jpeg
    IMG_3663.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: SP1
With diode dynamics pod lights this is the performance you can expect! When purchasing diode dynamics products use code cometcrusier for a little discount!

Pro white fog (pair)
View attachment 29092
Pro selective yellow fog (pair)
View attachment 29095

Sport White Spot (3) with pro white combo (2), pro selective yellow fogs (2)
View attachment 29096

For pictures lights are mounted on the bracket, camera used is iPhone 13, and pictures are taken through a tinted windshield
First picture says Pro fog does that mean Pro Combo or did you mean Pro Fog? That lighting is perfect for what I want. The output distance looks like combo.

First picture says Pro fog does that mean Pro Combo or did you mean Pro Fog? That lighting is perfect for what I want. The output distance looks like combo.
The first pic is a pair of pro white fog pattern!

Is trimming still needed for 3.5 Ecoboost? Can you PM Preorder info and instructions?

2nd question, I am also looking at that bracket option: https://www.diodedynamics.com/ss5-grille-crosslink-lightbar-kit-for-2021-2023-ford-f-150.html

Is there any Pros / Cons with your solution compared to that, or is it just look preference?

Thank you!
For sure trimming is required for the ecos, you just have to trim a little hole to slide the bracket in.

A big differences will be cost, overall look, and camera interference. My solution will be less expensive than all those SS5s, now it won’t be quite as bright either. I personally think it looks a lot cleaner with the lights tucked into the bumper. Lastly if your truck is equipped with the 360 cameras the SS5 linkable will block some of your view, my solution will not! Pros and cons to both, but either way you will have way more light than you could ever use!! Which ever route you go use code cometcruiser for a little discount!

Last edited:
Lights mounted and working well. I mounted the bracket myself and decided to phone a friend at my local 4x shop to finish the light installation. Glad I didn’t try the lights! The harness included by Diode Dynamics was not intended for our trucks with the Aux switches. Aux switches are low voltage- DD harness was full current. My local 4x shop added a relay with a new harness to solve the issue.

The DD backlight feature is an added bonus that I didn’t expect. I haven’t seen it at night yet but looks like running lights in the day.

Attachments

• IMG_2797.jpeg
    IMG_2797.jpeg
    397 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2798.jpeg
    IMG_2798.jpeg
    374.7 KB · Views: 64
Lights mounted and working well. I mounted the bracket myself and decided to phone a friend at my local 4x shop to finish the light installation. Glad I didn’t try the lights! The harness included by Diode Dynamics was not intended for our trucks with the Aux switches. Aux switches are low voltage- DD harness was full current. My local 4x shop added a relay with a new harness to solve the issue.

The DD backlight feature is an added bonus that I didn’t expect. I haven’t seen it at night yet but looks like running lights in the day.
What harness did you get? I have multiple DD harnesses in use with my upfitters.

The upfitters are 12v and various current ratings depending on switch.

The DD harness comes with a relay and a switch. You just attack the switch positive lead to the upfitter lead to trigger the relay.

The replacement harness part numbers were diode dynamic wire harness dd4104 and dd4093. I ordered the lights originally last December and don’t recall what I specified when the order was placed but followed the instructions on the website.

Glad you like it looks great!! Looks like an ecoboost, how where the instructions?

Glad you like it looks great!! Looks like an ecoboost, how where the instructions?
Good instructions. I was not able to get the bracket installed without completely removing the bolt on the closed hole side of the bracket. I believe a 1/8” thick bracket would be more than adequate. The reduced thickness would make the install easier.

Also - my Aux1 switch was not available. It doesn’t have wire at the battery. Shop owner said it was only run to the bumper for replacement fog lights similar to Raptor 2nd bumper lights. Not sure if he could not figure it out or if others found the same.

Took the truck on some back roads last night, the DD Pro fogs do a great job all by themselves!
Your setup looks great. I am going to buy 5 SS3 pods to go in my bumper. You went with 2 pro fogs and what else?

Your setup looks great. I am going to buy 5 SS3 pods to go in my bumper. You went with 2 pro fogs and what else?
If I remember correctly he has pro yellow fog on the outside with pro white spot in the middle. Remember code cometcruiser at checkout for a little discount!!

IMG_3519.jpeg
For all of those that were on the first order and all those on the second order, Thank you! When you complete your install please post pics, I love to see them!

For those on the current order please check your texts for messages from 936-788-3820. You received a message this morning!

Any questions shoot them my way at [email protected]!!
IMG_3728.jpeg
IMG_3719.jpeg

New Topics

Back