Exhaust upgrade on 5.0

Killercat69

Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 tremor 5.0
I have been searching exhaust upgrades but still not sure what to do either a muffler swap or just get the whole catback kit but i dunno if the tremor exhaust has to be specific to the sub model to fit has anyone else looked around yet ?

No catbacks for Tremors yet but Borla is in the works.

I had a corsa exhaust on my 16 5.0 i highly recommend. It ripped at WOT but no drone in the cab crusing.

I had a corsa exhaust on my 16 5.0 i highly recommend. It ripped at WOT but no drone in the cab crusing.
Yeah i like exhaust sound but nothing extreme alot of people say with these trucks being 10 speed helps with exhaust being quite when crusing

Its simply too new and Ford kept the Coyote for 2023 kinda on the downlow for a bit. I would expect to see exhausts in the spring.

Im considering just doing a muffler swap that 5.0 needs to breathe the stock exhaust is just too quite haha has anyone done research on what would work for a easy swap ? Or what our stock muffler setup is ? Im away at work and my truck is back home

Just go to your local shop and get one of these bad boys welded in place!

This has been on the truck over a year and it still makes me smile! I know not tremor, but still applies! This is a vibrant ultra quiet resonator, with the factory resonator deleted and factory muffler deleted. The resonator was placed in factory position with 3in pipe welded in to make the run down the truck to factory over axle piece.

If video doesn’t work try this link!

Just go to your local shop and get one of these bad boys welded in place!

This has been on the truck over a year and it still makes me smile! I know not tremor, but still applies! This is a vibrant ultra quiet resonator, with the factory resonator deleted and factory muffler deleted. The resonator was placed in factory position with 3in pipe welded in to make the run down the truck to factory over axle piece.

If video doesn’t work try this link!
I live in Pennsylvania so i need to have a muffler to be able to pass yearly vehicle inspection

Yup ill prob do that or the muffler delete depending on what the muffler shop says when they look at it
When I go south (no muffler shops in my city) I'll bring my Black Widow Venom 250 and see if I make my decision then.

Has anyone compared the dual exhaust on the Tremor 5.0 to a regular single-exit 5.0 exhaust? I feel like there is a lot more volume and sound out of the dual exhaust, but I haven't been able to compare it to a regular 5.0 single exit yet.
I have 2x Valvetronic 3" in/out mufflers sitting in the box from another car that I never used... I'm really tempted to see if my exhaust guy can put them in place of the stock muffler but I'm concerned with the tone. They have video of their specific exhaust system using the same type of technology on a 5.0 mustang and it sounds good. The other part of me wants to just wait for someone to offer a full-valved system for these.
Does anyone know, would the Raptor R stock exhaust fit the same way? I have to imagine someone would replace that system with an aftermarket one and look to sell it.... I know there is an aftermarket controller for the stock ford valve stuff, so that could be an option as well...

New Topics

Back