Tremor Level Pic Thread

Also, has everyone that’s done a lift/level gotten an alignment afterwards? I have one scheduled but my truck rides great and straight after installing
I think it's best to after installing a leveling kit. I did mine after installing my Icons. I think the Toe was off a little if I remember correctly. Should also adjust your Headlights. There is a thread on that here somewhere. It's easy. It's a screw I think you turn clockwise or counter clockwise to lower them. Forgot which way.

Halo 2.0" mountain package.

I had it aligned, it was WAY out after putting in the adjustable lower camber bolts and upper control arms.
IMG_3173.jpeg

Ok thanks. Took it today wasn’t too far off but glad I took it

Hey @KewTremor33 Any update on the ride?
Perfect ! Literally rides like stock with a little more height. Rides and handles awesome. No issues and wouldnt hesitate to install again. Next year will look to do a 4" or 6" lift. Probably the 4" which I think looks awesome with 35's.

I just traded in my 2022 ram rebel for a f150 tremor and am really happy with the tremor so far! I purchased fords extended service plan. Does anyone know if having a leveling kit installed will void my factory or extended warranty?

How do you like the SPC UCA’s. I want to pick up a set and considering Camburg vs SPC’s
I haven't had them long, so I don't have info on longevity, but everyone running them seems to give positive reviews. They were easy to install, and the alignment shop liked the ability to adjust them. I will say they are not as nice looking as the Camburg's round tubing, but I like that the ball joint is greasable.

I assume you are looking at the uniball options, although they're awesome for flex and offroad situations, they can be noisy and require regular maintenance on a daily driver.
22 Tremor Halo CO Install.jpeg

3 inch Ready Lift on stock wheels/tires.

Attachments

• IMG_2557.jpeg
    IMG_2557.jpeg
    487.5 KB · Views: 173
Perfect ! Literally rides like stock with a little more height. Rides and handles awesome. No issues and wouldnt hesitate to install again. Next year will look to do a 4" or 6" lift. Probably the 4" which I think looks awesome with 35's.
Did you use the Tremor Specific one?
1703102353891.png

Also, did you do it yourself? Curious if i can do it at the ranch on a dirt driveway, changed the coils out on my Cummins twice before and it was easy, just took the tires off and jacked up the truck until i could take the old coils out and swap the new ones in, then jack back down. Dont know how easy it is for these more complex suspensions though haha

Did you use the Tremor Specific one?
View attachment 25202

Also, did you do it yourself? Curious if i can do it at the ranch on a dirt driveway, changed the coils out on my Cummins twice before and it was easy, just took the tires off and jacked up the truck until i could take the old coils out and swap the new ones in, then jack back down. Dont know how easy it is for these more complex suspensions though haha
Yes ~ spend the extra $15 and get the black powder coat. I did not actually install, as a buddy of mine who owns a shop wanted to do it on the new Tremor and he had an opening. I have done numerous level kits and recently did a suspension lift on my jeep. Pretty easy to do if you got the time and a lift def makes it easier.

Pro Comp 2” lift, had the dealer install so lights/camera could be adjusted if needed. Alignment completed there. I know I paid a little more but peace of mind. No change in the ride

Attachments

• IMG_0362.jpeg
    IMG_0362.jpeg
    693.5 KB · Views: 163
Pro Comp 2” lift, had the dealer install so lights/camera could be adjusted if needed. Alignment completed there. I know I paid a little more but peace of mind. No change in the ride
I changed my mind again, had another deler tell me it will affect the extended warranty for any parts that change the truck out of OEM spec. They will install it though for a premium of course. I'll have to decide if I really want the extended warranty or not.

I changed my mind again, had another deler tell me it will affect the extended warranty for any parts that change the truck out of OEM spec. They will install it though for a premium of course. I'll have to decide if I really want the extended warranty or not.
I have the extended warranty myself. Im curious as to whether that dealership was bullshitting you or not. Sounds ridiculous. Especially if the dealership will install it.

I have the extended warranty myself. Im curious as to whether that dealership was bullshitting you or not. Sounds ridiculous. Especially if the dealership will install it.
The dealer installed one on my brother's new Lariat. They are pulling it off today because they are not compatible with the self leveling Headlights. They also said even though they install it it's not them that would decide what is covered by waranty. That's up to Ford so it's a chance you will take down the road.

Last edited:
My dealer said any level kit or lift kit they install would be warrantied. That being said, they charge about double what a decent truck shop charges. I ended up going with an independent truck shop.

My dealer said they would install ready lift 2” pucks or the system with the UC arms. Neither would affect the warranty. The cost for the pucks with alignment was $899 at the dealership. Not too much more than the local shops. But they didn’t want to do the auto spring pucks. Not sure which one I want to use.

New Topics

Back