🛠️ What have you done to your F150 Tremor this week?

Attachments

• 20240110_164000.jpg
    20240110_164000.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 20
Changed out my Subs. I was happy with the 8s but friend talk me into going with the JL Audio Stealthbox 12s. He places a big order with them at the end of the year and they extended him a pretty good discount this time around which he extended to me. This and he's a good salesman lol. I didn't believe you could fit two 12" in a box under the rear seat. Well JL Audio did. I guess they have these Subs that are more shallow and thinner. JL 12TW3 Sub.

I think my 5 channel Alpine amp could have pushed them but added a JL Audio RD 1000/1 amp. They were able to mount it next to my other amp behind my rear seat. I chose not to mount the box down with the brackets they came with, so we had to seal the holes. I may have to remove it at times. There is a metal piece in there that will rattle if not, plus you don't really want any air escaping from a Sealed enclosure. I didn't have to cut my thick floor mat in the rear. Box fit perfect with the seats down. They do sound better than the 8s. The lower frequencies sound little cleaner in my opinion. I didn't know what to expect with these 12s due to these being a little different design, but they do put out. I don't play my music loud, so this is probably overkill but am very happy with how it sounds at all volumes.

Attachments

• JL Audio Amp RD 1000-1.jpg
    JL Audio Amp RD 1000-1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 62
  • JL Audio StealthBox 12s speakers.jpg
    JL Audio StealthBox 12s speakers.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 62
  • JL Audio StealthBox 12s speaker.jpg
    JL Audio StealthBox 12s speaker.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 60
  • JL Audio StealthBox 12s Holes sealed.jpg
    JL Audio StealthBox 12s Holes sealed.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 63
  • JL Audio StealthBox 12s 3.jpg
    JL Audio StealthBox 12s 3.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 62
  • JL Audio StealthBox 12s 2.jpg
    JL Audio StealthBox 12s 2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 64
  • JL Audio StealthBox 12s.jpg
    JL Audio StealthBox 12s.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 61
I might just shoot it with my 10mm Glock and set an example to all his or her friends in the neighborhood
its the squirrels time to give penance for all of us. turn him to pink mist for us will ya?

I installed the Bulletpoint phone/accessory support.
I was kind of on the fence about spending $120.00 on a phone mount but was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box up.
This thing is built. Instructions were great and easy to follow. They also have a great installation vid on Youtube.
They even give you extra screws and bolts in case you lose something.

Attachments

• 20240209_121856.jpg
    20240209_121856.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 67
I installed the Bulletpoint phone/accessory support.
I was kind of on the fence about spending $120.00 on a phone mount but was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box up.
This thing is built. Instructions were great and easy to follow. They also have a great installation vid on Youtube.
They even give you extra screws and bolts in case you lose something.
Cant go wrong with the bulletpoint! It best to be one and done instead of having a collection of shity plastic broken ones. 😂

Put in the ambient lighting, along with climate control upgrade with digital temps($100 on eBay) inspired by this forum. Got 285/75r18 Nitto grapplers installed. Cleaned her then it started to get cold before I could get photos:/. View attachment 26642View attachment 26643
For the digital temps display did you change the dials or the whole hvac control??

Put in the ambient lighting, along with climate control upgrade with digital temps($100 on eBay) inspired by this forum. Got 285/75r18 Nitto grapplers installed. Cleaned her then it started to get cold before I could get photos:/. View attachment 26642View attachment 26643
Post pictures of the new tires when you can. Still deciding on which to install.

New battery! Went with a Duracell to avoid any motorcraft garbage battery.

Torqued my leaf spring bolts. Leaves were creaking and found they were about 40lbs out of spec.

For the digital temps display did you change the dials or the whole hvac control??
It's all one unit

Ambient lighting is one of my fav mods... makes such a difference in how luxurious the truck feels.

New battery! Went with a Duracell to avoid any motorcraft garbage battery.

Torqued my leaf spring bolts. Leaves were creaking and found they were about 40lbs out of spec.
Might have to try this. :unsure:
What is the torque spec?

New Topics

Back