🛠️ What have you done to your F150 Tremor this week?

Put in the ambient lighting, along with climate control upgrade with digital temps($100 on eBay) inspired by this forum. Got 285/75r18 Nitto grapplers installed. Cleaned her then it started to get cold before I could get photos:/. View attachment 26642View attachment 26643
For the digital temps display did you change the dials or the whole hvac control??

Put in the ambient lighting, along with climate control upgrade with digital temps($100 on eBay) inspired by this forum. Got 285/75r18 Nitto grapplers installed. Cleaned her then it started to get cold before I could get photos:/. View attachment 26642View attachment 26643
Post pictures of the new tires when you can. Still deciding on which to install.

New battery! Went with a Duracell to avoid any motorcraft garbage battery.

Torqued my leaf spring bolts. Leaves were creaking and found they were about 40lbs out of spec.

For the digital temps display did you change the dials or the whole hvac control??
It's all one unit

Ambient lighting is one of my fav mods... makes such a difference in how luxurious the truck feels.

New battery! Went with a Duracell to avoid any motorcraft garbage battery.

Torqued my leaf spring bolts. Leaves were creaking and found they were about 40lbs out of spec.
Might have to try this. :unsure:
What is the torque spec?

111lbs. They were probably 70-80. I was getting a ton of creaking with any articulation.
Where did you get 111 on the block. Everything I found online was a 4 step process
IMG_1625.jpeg

Might have to try this. :unsure:
What is the torque spec?
Just torqued everything to 110ft/lbs and went for a ride.
They were a little loose but not much.
No difference.
Starting to think the noise is coming from either the driveshaft or the transmission...

Guess I need to go to ford and look up torque specs. I found the one posted @ 111 but found many more showing 98

Reactions: BDE
I might just shoot it with my 10mm Glock and set an example to all his or her friends in the neighborhood
My father purchased a .44 mag carbine that came with a nice Leupold scope. We knew it had been at least bore sighted so I tested it out on some red squirrels. Turns out that puppy was dead nuts accurate because there weren’t many red squirrels left after I was finished.

The Good Lord gave me a free wash with some much needed West Texas rain last night!

& I swapped the rear shocks with the Gen1 Raptor shocks that was inspired by this forum! Absolutely no comparison to factory shocks; superior in every way! (I have a constant load of ~700# in bed)

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpeg
    IMG_0177.jpeg
    305.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0172.jpeg
    IMG_0172.jpeg
    565 KB · Views: 98
Added fender protectors (😜) and spacers. Temporary fix until I get wheels.

1000003041.jpg

1000003044.jpg

It's all one unit

Ambient lighting is one of my fav mods... makes such a difference in how luxurious the truck feels.
Changed the climate control from 2021, it’s not hard if already installing voice box, media bin lights, cup holders. Just get the correct one(if have heated steering wheel, etc). Make sure to do Forescan before installing on old unit so you can upload the saved file after the new one is installed. I didn’t do this which caused me to have to put old one back in then change back out

New Topics

Back