🛠️ What have you done to your F150 Tremor this week?

Took Stella in for an oil change and got the battery replaced under warranty. Auto start/stop had quit working and different electrical gremlins were starting to appear. Upon getting her back, turned on Wireless Android Auto and discovered that it no longer shuts off at a certain location in town every time I drive by it.
Did you get a list of what exactly they did to Stella?

I have the same issue, Android Auto stops every damn time at the same intersection. It's getting frustrating.

I have the same issue, Android Auto stops every damn time at the same intersection. It's getting frustrating.
They only changed the oil and replaced the battery.

I shut the wireless AA off because every time I went by this one particular cell tower, it would disconnect. Frustrating to say the least. But, I tried it out after it was in the shop and it started working. There was a recent update on the truck and I've had an update or two on my phone since the last time I had wireless AA on, so I don't know exactly what the fix was. I had no issue with AA when the phone was plugged in. Only when I was trying to run it wirelessly.

I used to have it happen in the same spot every time I traveled up to South Dakota. Last 2 times I've gone, it hasn't happened. No updates, no new battery. Random.

Hot button topic. lol. I did the raptor/tremor badge grille today.
IMG_8405.jpeg

Last edited:
Welp, gonna have to take Tessa back to the dealer. 😐
IMG_0802.jpeg

Dropped er off for a level install.
They gave me a power boost 150 for a loaner and it’s cool and it’s not. Sitting at a light and not even a heavy pedal it lunges when the engine starts….. not cool.
The cool part?
My trip home from the dealer
IMG_1564.jpeg

Found a pair of new-in-box Diode Dynamics SSC2 Sports with red backlights on marketplace for $120. Came with the universal tail/reverse harness but I made my own harness and wired them directly to upfitters. This was a kit for a 4Runner, but the F150 bracket from DD doesn't work on the Tremor anyway, so I improvised. Should be great for the boat on summer nights! Also ran two extra wires to the bumper for future use while I was doing it.

Dropping it off Friday for a Bullet Liner and will install the Lomax cover I have in the garage after that!

IMG_3868.jpg
IMG_3873.jpg
IMG_3874.jpg

Found a pair of new-in-box Diode Dynamics SSC2 Sports with red backlights on marketplace for $120. Came with the universal tail/reverse harness but I made my own harness and wired them directly to upfitters. This was a kit for a 4Runner, but the F150 bracket from DD doesn't work on the Tremor anyway, so I improvised. Should be great for the boat on summer nights! Also ran two extra wires to the bumper for future use while I was doing it.

Dropping it off Friday for a Bullet Liner and will install the Lomax cover I have in the garage after that!

View attachment 26566View attachment 26567View attachment 26568
Perfect thanks
I have a set of Rigid reverse I’ve had on my last 4 trucks. Awesome mount tip! I usually bolt up where the exhaust tips are

Have a link? Can't seem to find it

Second oil change finally. First change I used royal purple and it was kind of concerning how dark it came out. The oil is definitely still quite healthy I just was surprise that between the first and second interval there was such a difference. On the first drain it was still golden. Granted that was about half the miles as this. Also while I was doing it I installed a fumoto valve. I’m still cautious about this but I’ve heard nothing but good things about them so I figured I’d take a shot. With the 5.0 and the Raptor skid plate I wanted to convenience myself for the future. This was definitely a mess without removing the skid plate to drain the final time with the factory plug. After this though it should be quite painless, faster even. My hands look like they got in a fist fight with a blender right now lol.
Which Fumoto valve did you go with ?

Which Fumoto valve did you go with ?

Traditional with the long nipple. Starting to think I should have gone with the short because it had more angle to the dangle than I expected and might be a little tight to get the hose to flow smooth for oil changes with the skid plate on. Haven’t verified that task just yet though.

New Topics

Back