New ICON F150 3inch Suspension

We do have this note on the site which is just in reference to the Billet UCA and the tremor wheel, but the Tub arm is good
  • OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Not compatible with all available OE wheel/tire combinations. Aftermarket wheels with lower offset/less backspace recommended.
So Icon is saying their tubular UCA fits better than billet with re to higher wheel backspace and tire width? Because that tech note is on the tubular UCA kits as well.

So Icon is saying their tubular UCA fits better than billet with re to higher wheel backspace and tire width? Because that tech note is on the tubular UCA kits as well.

From what the help desk (online said) yes, the steel UCA fits better than the Aluminum UCA.

I'll find out more on Tuesday when Ford gets into my truck. I also rush ordered two sets of spacers as a back-up plan. Hopefully I don't need them.

From what the help desk (online said) yes, the steel UCA fits better than the Aluminum UCA.

I'll find out more on Tuesday when Ford gets into my truck. I also rush ordered two sets of spacers as a back-up plan. Hopefully I don't need them.
if you don't end up using them, i m ay be interested in buying them off of you.

Is there anyone here to date who has successfully installed the Icon steel UCA with lift, stock wheels, and dynamic headlights, or will you be first @TXArchitect ?
+ Scrolling back through, wondering if @metallikatz3 has stock wheels and/or tires? Sorry if already mentioned, I didn't see mention or pics.
++ I lied, there was mention of stock tires in post #200 so it sounds like steel tubular UCA really does fit better?!

Last edited:
Is there anyone here to date who has successfully installed the Icon steel UCA with lift, stock wheels, and dynamic headlights, or will you be first @TXArchitect ?
+ Scrolling back through, wondering if @metallikatz3 has stock wheels and/or tires? Sorry if already mentioned, I didn't see mention or pics.
++ I lied, there was mention of stock tires in post #200 so it sounds like steel tubular UCA really does fit better?!
Yup I’ve got stock wheels and tires with the tubular uca. No clearance issues at all for me!

My plan is to go to 285/75/18 tires in stock wheels in the near future too

Yup I’ve got stock wheels and tires with the tubular uca. No clearance issues at all for me!

My plan is to go to 285/75/18 tires in stock wheels in the near future too
As someone who has been running these for awhile, any regrets, concerns? Noticed Icon has 14% off and thinking I may jump on this ship, just hesitate from the mixed reviews on service, esp after sale standing behind their product.
Will likely go with SPC arm, and already have deaver+3 with drop shackles waiting in garage as well.

As someone who has been running these for awhile, any regrets, concerns? Noticed Icon has 14% off and thinking I may jump on this ship, just hesitate from the mixed reviews on service, esp after sale standing behind their product.
Will likely go with SPC arm, and already have deaver+3 with drop shackles waiting in garage as well.
i can't recommend the billet arms. mostly just cause for such an expensive item, it should be more thought out and not require and extra purchase for the headlight bracket, and then to have to modify the bracket to make it work. all with no actual guidance as to how to modify it. i don't think i drilled the hole in quite the right spot cause my headlights are still a little high, based on the amount of people flashing their high beams at me. but i cant really drill a new hole cause i don't think i need to go far enough to actually make a new hole. i'd overlap the existing hole.

Couldn't find one either, decided 14% was good enough. Here's hoping they play well with SPC arms. 🤞
Throw it in your cart and proceed to check out and get to the point of inputting payment. Then close the window. They will email you a promo code from 5 to 10% additional off to make the purchase.

i can't recommend the billet arms. mostly just cause for such an expensive item, it should be more thought out and not require and extra purchase for the headlight bracket, and then to have to modify the bracket to make it work. all with no actual guidance as to how to modify it. i don't think i drilled the hole in quite the right spot cause my headlights are still a little high, based on the amount of people flashing their high beams at me. but i cant really drill a new hole cause i don't think i need to go far enough to actually make a new hole. i'd overlap the existing hole.
I'll check but I may have a solution for you. On my Rebel everything was based on the height sensor dog bones so I printed new ones out of asa.
Let me see what the lengths are and how it reacts. Hopefully ill be able to send you a couple different lengths to try.

I'll check but I may have a solution for you. On my Rebel everything was based on the height sensor dog bones so I printed new ones out of asa.
Let me see what the lengths are and how it reacts. Hopefully ill be able to send you a couple different lengths to try.
let me know what you think after looking. i could print them myself too. hadn't thought about that yet.

New Topics

Back