🛠️ What have you done to your F150 Tremor this week?

Finally got around to adding/installing some stuff. Actually did the BD lights a couple weeks ago. Fox snap ring struts on second to top ring with a half inch moto fab spacers today. Which gave me 2-1/8 inch lift over stock. And still have 1-3/8 to 1-1/2 inch of rake. My UCA are barely missing or kissing the springs at full droop. But cv’s still turned smoothly. I’m sitting on the rear gen1 raptor shocks but am hesitant to install. Not real sure why. The front does feel more solid now but now the rear end feels more loose. Lol. And need to bolt down the tuffy lock box still also.

Looking forward to the driving impressions with Fox on all four corners

Reactions: DRJ
Pics of after the leveling with fox snap ring struts and half inch spacer. And new gen1 raptor rear shocks. It doesn’t look much higher than a new 2024 Tremor but it’s a little noticeable.
IMG_0390.jpeg
IMG_0388.jpeg
IMG_0391.jpeg

So whats the ride verdict on the front rear suspension change (ie. How do u you like, was it worth the price)? I'm ready to pick up the rear shocks you have, where did you purchase from and what was the shipping time?
I ordered the rear shocks from work through World Pac. It’s a national wholesale auto parts supplier. I paid $433 each free shipping plus tax. I would have got them through Summit racing for $395 each but they were out of stock last time I checked.

Hard telling for me right now if it is worth it. Because possibly you will get the same ride improvement with bilsteins. With that said so far the ride on road is much better over stock. It’s tighter and not squirrelly all around. I can feel maybe a tiny difference of comfort but it’s not anything I’m concerned about. The wifey hasn’t said anything about it feeling any different. So that’s a plus. If this truck felt like this from the factory I would be very satisfied.
Looking forward to the driving impressions with Fox on all four corners

Put on a Borla ATAK exhaust. Nice burble at idle. It sounded a little off/muted to me when driving at higher RPMs with the windows up. I rolled them down for a drive in a parking garage and each way through the Baltimore tunnel and it sounded pretty good. The left tail pipe is about a 1/2” low. It uses the stock tips. I’m going to use a jack to tweak it to the right spot. Over all I am satisfied. Seems quicker to me and my son who was home on leave. Could just be placebo, but it looks way less restrictive than the stock setup.

License plate LED glare blockers installed. These work great and shipped to my door with all supplies for $12.50. Awesome product and looks stock. For those of you wondering about license plate LEDs… No glare at all.

License plate LED glare blockers installed. These work great and shipped to my door with all supplies for $12.50. Awesome product and looks stock. For those of you wondering about license plate LEDs… No glare at all.

If the correct / low lumen LED bulbs are used, these aren’t necessary.

If the correct / low lumen LED bulbs are used, these aren’t necessary.
Snap some pictures for me, I’d like to compare. I couldn’t find any low lumen that didn’t look cheap.

I can confirm Philips / SYLVANIA LED with no light feedback on camera, honestly as good or better than the incandescent bulbs.

Snap some pictures for me, I’d like to compare. I couldn’t find any low lumen that didn’t look cheap.

I can confirm Philips / SYLVANIA LED with no light feedback on camera, honestly as good or better than the incandescent bulbs.
I’m not sure what you mean by a low lumen LED looking cheap.
Either the white light matches your exterior lighting and doesn’t wash out the camera or just the opposite.

No need for pics because I’m running the same LED bulbs as you.

I purchased a pair of the Philips and Sylvania’s.
I’m running the Philips in my TREMOR and the Sylvania’s in my Lariat and I have no washed out backup camera issues and both match the OEM LED exterior lighting which was my second goal.

Philips 194WLED Ultinon LED Bulb (White), 2 Count (Pack of 1) https://a.co/d/aE8Dr7Y

SYLVANIA - 194 T10 W5W LED White Mini Bulb - Bright LED Bulb, Ideal for Interior Lighting - Map, Dome, Cargo and License Plate (Contains 2 Bulbs) https://a.co/d/6PHXmRW

Last edited:
Put the JB4 tuner on today. Very nice for being a piggy back system. Rolling into the throttle even at speed is a rush. Very happy with it. I wish the OBD cable was shielded like the other cables to protect it as it passes through the firewall. Gauges on my phone are nice with my phone mount. No full tune till May 2027.

Installed the Built Right dash mount pro and the MagSafe phone holder from BulletPoint.

Also installed Husky rear fender liners

Attachments

• IMG_0431.jpeg
    IMG_0431.jpeg
    366.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0439.jpeg
    IMG_0439.jpeg
    488.5 KB · Views: 25
Pics of after the leveling with fox snap ring struts and half inch spacer. And new gen1 raptor rear shocks. It doesn’t look much higher than a new 2024 Tremor but it’s a little noticeable.
View attachment 29957View attachment 29958View attachment 29959
Looks awesome! My mods were similar but not added leveling kit yet or changed tires. Next set will be 315/70/R18 ko3’s. I also changed the hub covers to black raptor style.

Attachments

• IMG_2797.jpeg
    IMG_2797.jpeg
    372.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1875.jpeg
    IMG_1875.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 8
I’m not sure what you mean by a low lumen LED looking cheap.
Either the white light matches your exterior lighting and doesn’t wash out the camera or just the opposite.

No need for pics because I’m running the same LED bulbs as you.

I purchased a pair of the Philips and Sylvania’s.
I’m running the Philips in my TREMOR and the Sylvania’s in my Lariat and I have no washed out backup camera issues and both match the OEM LED exterior lighting which was my second goal.

Philips 194WLED Ultinon LED Bulb (White), 2 Count (Pack of 1) https://a.co/d/aE8Dr7Y

SYLVANIA - 194 T10 W5W LED White Mini Bulb - Bright LED Bulb, Ideal for Interior Lighting - Map, Dome, Cargo and License Plate (Contains 2 Bulbs) https://a.co/d/6PHXmRW
The DD low lumen bulbs look cheap to me, https://a.co/d/han03i7

The Sylvania’s I installed, the exact ones from the Amazon link caused minor glare feedback on the camera, that is why I installed the glare blockers. You could see the light shining up the tailgate into the camera standing outside. Albeit it was minimal, the glare blockers totally eliminate all and with them and LEDs, the rear camera view is better than the incandescent factory bulbs.

Upgraded the decals. Bed decals came off without issue. The dealer decal on the tailgate was terrible.
IMG_8002.jpeg
IMG_8003.jpeg
IMG_8004.jpeg

Looks awesome! My mods were similar but not added leveling kit yet or changed tires. Next set will be 315/70/R18 ko3’s. I also changed the hub covers to black raptor style.
Thank you sir. I like those wheel center caps. I may remove the half inch level spacers. And bigger tires eventually in the future also.

New Topics

Back