Full Screen Apple CarPlay

Passenger doesn’t know how to push a button?
Oh they know how to push a button. All of the buttons. Including the Nav buttons, first.

EDIT: Wait, I thought you were married. You mean to tell me… never mind.

I can’t turn off my automatic updates. If I press the slider I get the warning message, then I hit continue and the slider stays on enabled. Any ideas ?

Just got update 3.5.4 (Advanced Dual Phone, Payload Limit Warning) this morning out of no where.

Not sure why updates are sporadically rolling out for some and not for others.

Same here, no luck... I guess I wait. Still on 3.5.2 since 9-2022.

I hope forscan changes haven't affected updates somehow....
Don't worry, they don't affect these OTA's, I have at least 10 changes I've done in forscan and I got both updates in the last 7 days.

I’ve tried all the tricks listed thus far to no avail myself. My last update was 9/8/22.

Just got the update. To be honest, I’m underwhelmed. Feels like a lot of wasted space

4BD47208-5CF8-4553-B577-0E57BB31C4D2.jpeg

September.
I just got the update - essentially exactly the same timeline as @Bannerman. Last update was in September, then got this one just after 5:00 tonight finally.
Ehh, I mean it does what it says it does - full screen car play. I am looking forward to running OnX off-road and OnX hunt full screen but other than that, I was over-anxious for not much reason. Don’t get too antsy…it’s not life changing or anything!

I just got the update - essentially exactly the same timeline as @Bannerman. Last update was in September, then got this one just after 5:00 tonight finally.
Ehh, I mean it does what it says it does - full screen car play. I am looking forward to running OnX off-road and OnX hunt full screen but other than that, I was over-anxious for not much reason. Don’t get too antsy…it’s not life changing or anything!
That’s why I was wondering why people were so jazzed about it. Putting on charger overnight etc 😂. It’s just the same thing, but bigger.

New Topics

Back