Dash Shuts Off

I've given up trying to get my truck in for this and am waiting till someone here tells us they have a fix. I book appointments with my local dealer months out just for them to not look at it....not worth the pain.

I've given up trying to get my truck in for this and am waiting till someone here tells us they have a fix. I book appointments with my local dealer months out just for them to not look at it....not worth the pain.
Are you constantly trying to get trailer tire info? Do you have your trailer set up and it still does it?

I have been in contact with a lady from the Ford Corporate Executive Office on the dash issue. She is working directly with the engineering department and providing me with updates as she receives them. The latest response that I got back from her yesterday was "The engineers have made some progress with an update they can provide to the dealers, however it is still not ready for release. The release will probably not be available until first quarter of 2023." Just thought that I would provide the latest info. that I have received.

Quit pushing the button already. It appears no one has their trailer set up to use it. I guess I am going to have to just buy the kit and hope it works since you all were button pressers as kids.

This is what you should see if you set your trailer up right.
IMG_0043.jpeg

I haven't pushed the button since the first time it happened, just wanted to get my truck in so Ford knows more people are having the issue. Gave up on that due to my ford service department being absolutely useless.

i keep ordering the camera/tpms/yaw kit and it keeps getting cancelled, once i finally receive it i'll start making a scene about the dash

Yep mine did the same thing, kind of freaky when she goes black...........won't be doing that again. C'mon programmers.........I've also been waiting for updates I have had mine set to update at 3am in the garage since I brought it home on 10/20 but no upgrades yet.

Quit pushing the button already. It appears no one has their trailer set up to use it. I guess I am going to have to just buy the kit and hope it works since you all were button pressers as kids.

This is what you should see if you set your trailer up right.
View attachment 13935
lol I agree with you sir, however just say "hey dumb ass you don't have sensors in your trailer tires" not reboot the dash. :)

Same here. talked to dealer and was not aware. Total cluster reboot. and reset on gauges selected view.
for the trailer tire status think you need tps for those tires anyway.
going to leave it alone for now.

My car goes in tomorrow for the update, I was waiting for my forscan mods till after the fix, for the same reason you asked

Last edited:
I just wanted to confirm for everyone that I had TSB 22-2497 completed on my truck today and it has fixed the dash issue. Everything is functioning as it should be now. It took the dealer 1/2 a day to complete the TSB.

Attachments

• Tremor Dash Repair.mov
    15.1 MB
mine was done today also, having a couple other issues looked at so they kept the truck

I can see the conversation now. Lead software designer "I need you to fix this." Rookie code writer "I told you they would push the button!" mumbling "dump a$$" under his breath.

Still curious if you have the TPMS kit if it blacks out without the TSB.

I can see the conversation now. Lead software designer "I need you to fix this." Rookie code writer "I told you they would push the button!" mumbling "dump a$$" under his breath.

Still curious if you have the TPMS kit if it blacks out without the TSB.
it does, i set up my camera, tpms and yaw sensor, found another issue that while using pro trailer back up assist, the 3 bar menu to select camera view does nothing, stuck with split screen an tailgate camera, but without using pro trailer assist, pressing the camera button give all options

mine was done today also, having a couple other issues looked at so they kept the truck

I just wanted to confirm for everyone that I had TSB 22-2497 completed on my truck today and it has fixed the dash issue. Everything is functioning as it should be now. It took the dealer 1/2 a day to complete the TSB.
View attachment 15456
I had mine done last week and now my Sync 4 will no longer pair a new phone and sync no longer reads that contacts from the phone that is paired. I also can't delete the phone that is paired.

Is this related to the software update or is it a coincidence that the module crapped out during the upgrade????? The dealer ordered a module that is due on Monday. So we will know soon.

Did the update cause any collateral damage to your truck?

New Topics

Back